ORCiD & SciENcv – Establishing Your NIH & NSF Biosketches Online
ORCiD is a unique digital identifier that that links researchers to their professional activities via a scholarly profile. ORCiDs help disambiguate and identify individual researchers and provide an easy-to-use platform to manage and promote scholarly output. They are increasingly being required by many publishers, research institutions, and funding organizations such as NIH, which integrates ORCiD with SciENcv, the NIH biosketch tool. Researchers can connect their ORCiD with their SciENcv profile to easily transfer information from their ORCiD record into SciENcv. Effective October 23, 2023, NSF applications will require all biosketches contain ORCiDs and be formatted using SciENcv.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Create a free ORCiD account
- Adjust privacy settings and permit access to trusted organizations
- Add articles, presentations, data, and other scholarly information
- Link ORCiD to the NIH SciENcv biosketch tool
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.