Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
EndNote: Intro to EndNote Desktop Online
EndNote Desktop* is a citation-management software application that makes saving citations and then citing them within documents easy. This introductory session provides an overview of EndNote Desktop. The session will cover the main features, such as:
- Purchasing options for EndNote Desktop
- Adding and managing references
- Citing references in papers
- Creating bibliographies
- Customizing EndNote preferences to access full-text from Hopkins catalog
* Hopkins faculty and staff can purchase EndNote Desktop at a discount through Hopkins IT Services. Students can purchase at a discount directly from EndNote.
To try out EndNote Desktop, download a free 30 day trial.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Citation Management
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.