Open Access Basics Online
Open Access refers to information that is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions. As more federal funders require research to be Open Access, understanding Open Access is quickly becoming essential to succeeding in research. In this class participants will discuss introductory level Open Access and Open Access publishing.
Participants will learn:
- Key terms in Open Access publishing.
- The values that exist in publishing, and how Open Access contributes.
- Your ability to share different versions of your research.
- How to locate and use tools, websites, and resources that contain Open Access research.
Related LibGuide: Scholarly Publishing and Open Access by Nancy Shin
- Monday, October 23, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.