Introduction to Covidence Online
Covidence is an online tool developed to streamline the process of conducting systematic reviews. It is increasingly being used to conduct all types of evidence synthesis including scoping reviews, integrative reviews, and clinical guidelines. This class will provide an overview of Covidence and its main features, such as:
- Creating a review.
- Inviting others to collaborate on your review.
- Importing references and identifying duplicates.
- Setting up inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Screening records in the title/abstract and full text stages.
- Setting up quality assessment and data extraction forms.
- Exporting references to a citation manager or excel.
- Creating a PRISMA flowchart.
Before this class is scheduled to meet, sign up for a trial Covidence account. Then, request an invitation to join the JHU Welch Medical Library organization account.
- Thursday, October 5, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.