Citation Management: Which Tool Should You Use? Online
Citation management tools (also called reference managers) are used for organizing, managing, and formatting citations. Selecting which tool to use and which features you need can be overwhelming! This class provides an overview of four commonly used citation management tools: RefWorks, EndNote, Zotero and Mendeley.
This session will cover:
- Basic elements of a citation management tool.
- Criteria for evaluating strengths and weaknesses of tools, including cost, access, ease of use, pdf storage, and collaboration.
- Unique features of RefWorks, EndNote, Zotero and Mendeley.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.