EndNote Desktop: An Introduction Online
EndNote Desktop* is a citation-management software application that makes saving citations and then citing them within documents easy. This introductory session provides an overview of EndNote Desktop. The session will cover the main features, such as:
- Purchasing options for EndNote Desktop.
- Adding and managing references.
- Citing references in papers.
- Creating bibliographies.
- Customizing EndNote preferences to access full-text from Hopkins catalog.
To try out EndNote Desktop, download a free 30 day trial.
- Friday, September 29, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.